BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 1, 2010

We have words!

Cody said his first word! He has been babbling with vowels for a little over a week - "ooh" and "aaaah", but nothing resembling an actual word. While having lunch yesterday Cody said "mama", not once but a bunch of times. I know he doesn't know what he is saying.  I know that he doesn't relate "mama" to me yet, but still, he said an actual word!

I was tickled that his first word was mama. Mark was a little bummed that it wasn't "dada", and he downplayed it a bit. Later on in the evening we were at his parents house, and I told his mom that Cody said "mama". Right after telling her the story, Cody starting rattling off "mama" over and over. We even managed to get it on video. It was pretty darn cute! I guess we better start working on "dada" so Mark doesn't feel too left out.

0 comments: