There are only 42 days until Christmas. Normally by now I would have had all of my hand made Christmas cards done and ready to mail out the day after Thanksgiving.
While I do love to make the cards, it does take a lot of my free time, which is harder and harder to come by these days. I'm not the kind of person to make just 1 style of card either. Instead I make a different, elaborate design for each card. When you have 50 + people on your mailing list it takes a lot of time to accomplish said card making.
This year I just simply don't have the time, and . I feel like I am "cheating" in a sense by doing a picture card for Christmas, but luckily Shutterfly has so many (maybe even too many) cute cards to pick from. I just can't decide on only one design. I am really liking this one for the cute saying, this one because it has an option to put 3 pictures in it instead of just one (and what new mom doesn't like showing off more than 1 picture of their cute new baby, right?) or this one because it looks simple and fresh. Who knows, I may wind up ordering a set of each because I really can't decide!
The other decision I need to make is to find a picture (or 3) to use. We had some professional pictures done of Cody, but I can't use them for the cards. I have been pouring over my many file folders on my laptop of pictures, and I have yet to find just the right ones to use. Maybe if Santa brought me my new camera a little early I could take some pictures that would fit just right with all 3 card designs.
Do you think Santa reads my blog? Here's hoping....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Happy Christmas for you and you lovely baby , i hope to be friend for you , great blog .
Post a Comment