BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bring it on!

Christmas, that is. I am ready. Well, I have all of my gifts purchased. The ones I already have in my posession are wrapped and stowed away in the closet. I am just waiting for a few more to arrive in the mail as well as my Christmas cards. Once those are here I will officially be ready to decorate!

This year is the first Christmas that Mark and I are living together. He is not so much a "holiday person". But I am. I know I can't get away with blasting Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You" non stop this Christmas season. But I am hoping I won't be met with too many protests when I want to put up the Christmas decorations the weekend after Thanksgiving, and if I don't press my luck too far the Christmas tree during the first week of December....(fingers crossed)

I wonder if he likes hot buttered rum. Perhaps I could bribe him with a few of those, and then decorate away to my little heart's content. Good idea, right?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am ready too:) I wanted to get out the decorations last week..Patrick said no. Haha.