BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

In two days I will be boarding a plane (solo) to meet up with some friends in San Francisco. I am, as Ron Burgundy would say, "In a glass case of emotions". On one hand I am super excited to get to go somewhere and explore another city and be all touristy, but on the other hand I know I will miss my boys.

Cody is growing so fast these days, and I don't want to miss any of it! So I keep telling myself it is only really two full days away from him....but it still seems like a lot of lost Cody time.

I told Mark he has to send me lots of pictures and videos while I am gone. I am sure I will drive him crazy with phone calls and texts (thank goodness for unlimited text messages, huh?)

The other thing I am not looking forward to is flying. I don't like it very much, especially when I am all by myself. Everyone keeps telling me to just have a drink at the airport. My flight leaves pretty early in the afternoon, so I will feel a little silly sitting in a bar having a drink alone. But it will be 5 o'clock somewhere, right?

0 comments: