Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Forever 21
One of my friends and I recently took a trip (on my 28th birthday) to the new Forever 21 at the Tacoma Mall. It literally blew my mind. Not sure if it was in a good way, or what. The store is a ginormous 106,000 square feet and occupies what used to be the old Nordstrom's. Not sure how they managed to fill 106,000 square feet with sweat shop goods, but the store was chock full of clothes and accessories. I think we spent a grand total of 15 minutes in the place and only managed to peruse the accessories area. I remember when Forever 21 was brand new and all the rage. We'd have to make an extra special trip all the way to Lynnwood to go to it. Now they seem to be everywhere. Some of their stuff is cute, and some you'd probably only see on a cracked out hooker. We did spy some ladies in there who should be shopping at Forever 61, not 21. I guess one things for sure, the place makes for some good people watching. Funny how things change when you grow up. But it did seem like yesterday that Jenn and I were there picking out my outfit for my 21 run. Oh the memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment