BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 21, 2010

5 Months


This week Cody turned 5 months old. He is growing way too fast! I need to inspect him to see if he has a pause button somewhere....

My dad says as you get older time goes by faster, he must be right because this year time has flown by. I can hardly believe Cody is 5 months. He has changed so much since we first brought him home from the hospital. His once brown hair is now blonde, he has doubled his weight, has two front bottom teeth, he laughs, giggles and shrieks, rolls over like it's going out of style, smiles, sits up (with some assistance) and holds his own bottle.

Watching Cody grow and change is awesome. Its twofold though, part of me can't wait for the next new thing he is going to do and the other part of me wishes he would stay a tiny baby for longer.

I'm off to look for that pause button...

0 comments: