BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Happy Joy Joy




I've done it! Probably the most "adult" thing in my "adult life" yet to date. Well, besides purchasing a car with cash and having a steady, good paying job....I have purchased my first home! Pretty exciting huh?

I am super stoked to finally have a place to call all mine- one where I can paint the walls whatever color I want, put as many nail holes in the wall and whatnot. And the best part is it is brand new and even comes with appliances! (the things you get excited about as you get older, huh?) Oh and its closer to work.

Now the only hurdle to get over is arranging my closing date to be semi-condusive to my hectic work schedule. If I can manage to pull that off then I may be able to get moved in on one of my (few and far between) days off.

Luckily I already have friends who have volunteered their moving services (I think these friends maybe don't know how much crap I currently have to move....haha). I suppose I better start saving some money to provide copious amounts of beer and pizza as payment..............

1 comments:

Rae said...

yeay for Bree! How about some pictures to go with that? And don't forget, after you move it feels like you live at Home Depot for a few months...