BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Seriously?



Really, how can dialing 9-1-1 get any easier? Maybe people should just get smarter instead of making 9-1-1 easier to dial....I mean some people dial 9-1-1 and they don't even know it! You know, they leave their cell phone in a pocket and their butt dials on accident, or they can't figure out how to call a long distance number and oalla- they get 9-1-1.

If anything the sequence of numbers "9-1-1" should come with a training manual so people know when to call, and when not to....

Just an idea to throw out there. So please, for my sanity and the sanity of my co-workers (that is currently hanging on by one last thread) don't call us unless it is truly an emergency. And please keep in mind emergencies do not include:

Not knowing how to turn on your BBQ
Your 5 year old giving you a dirty look
Needing Police to wake up your teen so they get to school on time
The train going down the railroad tracks
Kids telling "Your Mom" jokes

I could go on...But I hope you get the point. If not, check your mailbox for the 9-1-1 training manual I'm planning on providing you....

0 comments: