BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 19, 2010

6 Months!

Cody turned 6 months old yesterday. I cannot believe how fast these last 6 months have gone by! I wish time could slow down a bit. I love to watch him grow and learn new things, I just didn't realize it would all happen this fast!


Cody sleeps through the night, has three bottom teeth and two top teeth coming in, he always has a ready smile and a hearty little laugh. He seems to be quite ticklish, or maybe he just likes the reaction he gets from us when he laughs. He doesn't seem all too interested in sitting up on his own, but he will sit for quite a long time if we prop him up. I think he will be crawling before he actually sits unassisted. Just within the last two days he has started to army crawl and does a funny little hop-along crawl. I think any day now he will be mobile. I guess we better start baby proofing! He is also eating some solid foods. Sweet potatoes are a definite favorite. He is starting to get the hang of spoon feeding and really really wants to do it himself. Needless to say, this makes quite a mess. So many changes in such a short amount of time. I am one amazed and proud mama.

With as fast as these last 6 months went by I feel like I better start planning his 1st Birthday already!Can't wait to see what the next few months will bring.

0 comments: