BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 1, 2008





Webster's definition of 'Apology': An apology is a justification or defense of an act or idea, from the Greek apologia. An apology can also be an expression of contrition and remorse for something done wrong.



So, what happens if someone undeservingly wants an apology from you? What would that sound like exactly?... Well, without going into too much detail surrounding the 'situation' in which someone feels I should have remorse for, I believe it may go something like this:


"I'm sorry that you are so deranged that you feel I should owe you an apology." or "I'm sorry that you are so crazy you think I should apologize to you for calling me a (insert favorite expletive here)" or how about "I'm sorry you are so self-involved that you feel you calling me names and insulting my character should result in me issuing you an apology".


Yea, that's probably how that would work......Needless to say this person probably will never have an apology from me in the sense that Webster means it....


0 comments: