BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Long Neglected


My little Bloggity Blog has been long neglected. For over a year at least. Yikes! It seems the older I get the faster time goes by. This leads to some things that I love to do to fall by the way side, like blogging.

I am going to try (try being the operative word here) to be better and keep this thing updated a little bit more. A lot has gone on in my life since my year long hiatus from blogging and now I have a lot more to write about than my work life!

I am now the proud mommy to a beautiful little boy named Cody Jay. He brings absolute joy to my life. Joy that I never imagined I would ever have. He was a definite surprise, but he has also been the greatest thing to ever happen in my life and I am so thankful that he is here. Every day I look forward to seeing his happy smiling face and watch him as he takes in his surroundings and learns new things.

I feel entirely blessed because so far he is what I would call an easy baby. He's not fussy or collicy, no reflux issues and he sleeps through the night. He always has a ready smile (especially in the morning when first waking up - and we all know he didn't get that from me!) and loves to coo and giggle.

I am also an auntie now too. My sister had a beautiful little girl, Emma Sophia exactly two weeks before I had Cody. It is so neat to watch my sister be a mommy and to have a little niece to spoil!

Other than the babies (which could be enough change and big news to fill an entire year in my opinon!), I also got a horse since my last blog entry. Her name is Charlotte and she is an absolute doll. She has been somewhat neglected with all the baby whirlwind, but I still love her to pieces and enjoy what little time I get to spend with her.

Hmmmm. What else? I remember posting about really wanting a blue VW Beetle Convertible. Well, I made that happen and bought one last year. Now I need to get rid of it because it's not very convenient to baby-toting!

That's it for now. I'm pinky promising myself to write more entries!

0 comments: